Numerous movies and tv shows are released every day. You can download these movies and tv shows from various sources. However, watching these movies and tv shows on your smartphone’s screen is not quite exciting. To enhance your experience, you can transfer these files to your computer and watch them in a competitively larger screen!
But, the only problem lies in transferring data from your smartphone to your computer. SHAREit is one possible solution to your situation. You can use this software to establish a connection between your smartphone and your computer to share files between them!
What is SHAREit?
SHAREit is a software specially designed to transfer data from one device to another. It uses the WiFi and hotspot to establish a connection between any two devices. Once the connection is established, you can share data effortlessly from one device to another.
Features of SHAREit include:
1. It is compatible with Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, etc.
2. It supports cross-platform sharing which means you can share files between Android, iOS as well as Windows devices.
3. A connection can easily be established and files of any format can be shared. Also, there is no restriction on the size of the files which can be shared!
4. To share files, SHAREit uses WiFi and hotspot. However, no mobile data is used while sharing files.
5. SHAREit comes with an inbuilt media player which you can use to watch videos or play songs.
6. The transfer speed goes as high as 4 to 6 mbps, which is higher than most of the file sharing softwares.
How to install SHAREit on PC?
Installing SHAREit on PC is not a difficult task because there is a dedicated software for PC users! Thus, you do not need any kind of third-person software to run SHAREit on your PC.
All you need to do is head over to its official website from ‘http://www.ushareit.com/en‘ this link and download it for your device, based on your operating system. You can also download shareit for pc from SoftAlien. SoftAlien is one of the best free software download websites.
Once downloaded, install it and you can start using it to share files from one device to another, without any restriction!
How to connect your smartphone to your PC over SHAREit?
First, you need to install SHAREit on your PC as well as on the device to which you wish to send or receive files from!
Step 1- Launch SHAREit on your PC as well as on your smartphone. Also, make sure that your smartphone and your PC is connected to the same WiFi network.
Step 2- On your smartphone, click on the menu slide on the top left corner. From the menu, click on ‘Connect to PC’ which you will find at the top.
Step 3- You can also scan the QR code on your computer with your smartphone. Then, click on ‘Accept Request’ pop-up which appears on your smartphone.
By now, you will have successfully connected your smartphone to your PC over SHAREit.
How to share files between your smartphone and your PC?
Now that you have successfully established a connection between your smartphone and your PC, it is tone to learn how to share files between these devices.
1. SHAREit for PC supports drag and drop option which makes it very convenient.
2. You can also choose the files from a dialog box and click on ‘Open’ to start sharing files from your PC to your smartphone.
3. To send files from your smartphone to your PC, you have to follow the same method which you use to share files from one smartphone to another.
This is all you must know before you install SHAREit on your PC and start using it to share files between your pc and other devices.
If you have any queries, then please let us know about them in the comments section below.